1. Furnace and the two sides of burner zone adopts membrane water-cooled furnace structure. The membrane structure of wood fired steam boiler, our company’s solely design once used in electric boiler , is now applied in shaped assemble boiler. Its advantages lie in great thermal transmission heat, better heat transfer effect, lower heat loss ,better air impermeability, no wall distortion and no ash leakage.
2. The structure of arches adopts the newest technology --the upside”a” technology, which is awarded the national science and technology prize. The front arch is high and short while the back arch is low and long. And the part near the exit is inverse inclined type,while the front arch is 45ºinclined type, they together form a downside a flame structure,which makes the lean coal combustion easier and it can adjust itself to a wide rang of coal types. In this way, the flue gas is kept within the furnace a longer time, and the combustion efficiency is higher. The streamline shaped back arch can throw the non-burned carbon grains in the middle and back part of furnace to the front, so that the coal can be easier to be ignited and the ignition lines are tide.
3. The wood fired steam boiler adopts double layers or single layer layout structure, which can meet the customers’ requirements better.
In order to promote technological progress and sustainable development, improve environmental quality and protect public health, recently, the Liaoning Provincial People's Government of air pollutants for coal-fired power plants developed specific criteria (hereinafter referred to as the "standard"). This is the first time a set of policies Liaoning Province for air pollutant coal power plant.
"Standard" provides for pollutant discharge limits, surveillance and monitoring requirements within the jurisdiction of coal-fired power plant in Liaoning Province atmospheric and fugitive emissions control requirements. Since the implementation of the standards, air pollutant emissions coal-fired power plants all within the jurisdiction of Liaoning Province will be executed in accordance with the provisions of this standard.
2, since January 1, 2019, the emission limits of existing single output and more than 300MW generating units supporting the provision of a coal-fired power generation boilers execution table.
3, since 1 December 2020, the emission limits of existing single output 300MW generating units supporting the coal-fired power generation boilers and other power boilers as specified in Table 1 execution.
Sampling the exhaust gas (1) power plant, to be carried out in a predetermined position in accordance with the type of monitor emissions monitoring contaminants. In the discharge of pollutants should be set up to monitor the position of long-term monitoring holes, sampling platform and related facilities. When the sampling platform height from the ground greater than 40m, should be set by a lift platforms, lifts or other convenient and safe facilities. No elevator or elevator building coal-fired power plants, when the sampling platform height from the ground greater than 20m, should be set up safe, convenient electric monitoring equipment hoisting facilities.
Composition structure (3) continuous monitoring system atmospheric pollutants, technical requirements, test items, test methods and installation, commissioning, acceptance, operation management, data processing, etc. according to the provisions of HJ75 and HJ76.
(5) continuous monitoring system meter of air pollutants detection sensitivity, detection limit, and should meet the range of low concentrations of pollutant emission monitoring technical requirements, the concentration of nitrogen oxides include nitric oxide (NO) and nitrogen dioxide (of NO2), Determination of nitric oxide only has the ability to configure the analytical device of nitrogen oxides NO2 / NO converter.
(7) for coal-fired power boiler emissions of air pollutants sampling monitoring, sampling frequency, the sampling time and the operating load requirements,, HJ / T397 and related predetermined low exhaust gas concentration monitoring is performed according to specifications GB / T16157.
(9) shall be in accordance with the provisions of the enterprise "Environmental Monitoring and Management Measures" and the HJ819, HJ820 requirements of pollutant emissions and its impact on environmental quality around to conduct their own surveillance, monitoring and save the original records, public information.
Determination of air pollutants fired power plant analysis are shown in Table 2. After the release of the present embodiment national standard method of monitoring criteria pollutants, such as applicability to meet the requirements, the same applies to the determination of the corresponding standard contaminants present.
2, responsible for overseeing the management of this standard by the executive authorities and the standardization of administrative departments above the county level environmental protection. The results of the environmental protection departments at all levels and other relevant units in the enterprise supervision and checks can be instantly sampled or monitored the scene as determining whether acts of sewage meet emissions standards based on the relevant environmental protection and the implementation of management measures.
The difference of fuel between Oil-fired Boiler and Gas-fired BoilerOil-fired boiler brand latvia refers to the fuel-fired boiler, including diesel oil, waste oil and other oil boilers. The overall arrangement of the oil-fired boiler is similar to that of the coal-fired boiler, except that the bottom of the furnace of the oil-fired boiler is mostly made into the bottom of the insulation furnace with a tilt to the back wall of 10 °~ 30 °, in order to obtain good combustion characteristics. In order to atomize fuel oil, there are two types of fuel burner nozzle: mechanical centrifugal injector and steam atomized Y type injector. The fuel of the oil-fired boiler is the fuel (such as diesel oil, kerosene, etc.). The fuel of the gas-fired boiler is gas (such as natural gas, city gas, biogas, etc.), depending on what fuel the boiler burns. The difference between a fuel-fired boiler and a gas-fired boiler is what kind of fuel burners are used to burn the gas-fired boilers, which are called gas-fired boilers, oil-fired boilers with fuel-fired burners, and oil-fired boilers called oil-fired boilers.
Under pressure "atmosphere 10" The premise of the policy and the current environmental situation of coal to gas expansion work is now in full swing up. So the transformation of the capital budget for gas fired boiler is how to conduct it? This is basically the transformation of the former coal-fired boilers for each client during prepared to do the necessary work. And today we talk about making a few parties need to pay attention when gas fired boiler reconstruction budget