Are there any prescribed steps for the start-up and shutdown of hot-water boilers? There are prescribed steps for the start-up and shutdown of hot water boilers. When the boiler starts, the circulating pump is operated first, then the burner is ignited, while the boiler stops the furnace, the burner is stopped first, and the circulating pump is operated for a period of time before it stops. However, in the way of operation, the traditional operation is manual operation. With the development and progress of technology, the computer control operation can be realized to replace the manual operation. Moreover, the procedures can be set by the program, so as to avoid error operation.
15 tph bagasse fired boiler efficiency and parameters
In mid-November, Langfang City, Hebei Province continue to promote coal-fired boiler pollution problem, do the atmospheric release 2018 Fourth supervision order, supervision order states: the country, relevant departments directly under the city's control to quickly take a series of measures to prevent and strictly control burning coal boiler pollution problems.
Now is the time winter heating season, but also the critical period of the comprehensive management of air pollution in the autumn and winter season, the coal-fired heating boiler emissions standards are the focus of Langfang City, air pollution prevention and control. To ensure that coal-fired heating to achieve effective control, reduce emissions, minimize the adverse effects on air quality, atmospheric Langfang City Office will join together to focus, determined to win the battle in autumn and winter air pollution of coal-fired boilers.
Steering proposed order, the relevant departments to combine their job requirements for environmental protection, to develop a coal-fired boiler heating energy saving solutions for special work, establish special supervision and inspection mechanism for all heating stations in the main city within the city limits, supervision and guidance heat stand while ensuring a stable discharge standards, to protect people spend a warm winter. Various environmental protection departments will strengthen the tracking and monitoring of emissions of various heating stations, to be serious penalties for excessive emissions of coal-fired boilers, but also will continue to maintain compliance or below the City heating boilers requirements set emission standards for reward and subsidies .
1. Furnace: a value that ensures that the boiler fuel is burned out and the outlet flue gas temperature is cooled to a safe working condition on the convective heating surface;
2. Economizer The feed water is heated by the heat of the flue gas at the end of the boiler to reduce the exhaust gas temperature and save fuel.
3. Drum: The heating surfaces of the boiler are connected together and form a water circulation loop with the water cooling wall and the descending pipe. The drum is stored in soda water, which can adapt to load changes. There is a steam-water separation device inside to ensure the quality of the steam and water. The DC boiler has no drum.
4. water-cooling wall: The main radiation heating surface of the boiler, absorbing the radiant heat of the furnace, heating the working medium, and protecting the furnace wall.
5. Combustion equipment: the fuel and the air required for combustion are sent to the furnace and the fuel is ignited and burned well;
6. Air preheater: air for heating fuel to enhance ignition and combustion; absorb residual heat of flue gas, reduce exhaust gas temperature, and improve boiler efficiency.
7. Furnace wall: It is the protective casing of the boiler, which acts as a seal and heat preservation. Heavy-duty furnace walls for small boilers can also function as support for boiler components.